The Alchemy of Plant Essences Workshop
THE APRIL WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT
THERE ARE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE FOR AUGUST
Do you want to deepen your connection to Nature?
Would you like to learn how to work with plant energetics for self-care and wellbeing?
The Alchemy of Plant Essences is a two-day workshop taking place in the Centre for Nature Connection and Archeus studio and gardens, located in Havelock North, Hawke's Bay.
Creator of Archeus plant essences and flower remedies, Georgina Langdale will immerse you in the world of plant energetics and how we can work with them for our own self-care and wellbeing.
Plant essences, also known as flower remedies help us deepen our relationship with nature and they step up to support our emotional life. They help us create a quantum, energetic connection with plant allies and are a beautiful form of nature-based care.
Georgina originally trained with the Bach Institute in the UK and started making her own Archeus essences available a few years ago. She now has customers and clients around the world using them to help with their own sense of well-being.
To ensure one on one attention, this workshop is strictly limited to six people. If places sell out you can email to be placed on a waiting list for the next workshop.
Time: 10am - 4pm Saturday - and 10am - 3pm Sunday.
Over the two days you will explore:
- Ancient concepts and history of our connection with Nature and Cosmos
- Plants and their alliances with planets, body and chakras
- Working with the moon and other transits
- The Doctrine of Signatures
- We will learn about plant essences to support balance, release, strength, grief, calm, joy, communication and confidence
- You meet some of the plants (depending on season) growing in the gardens.
- You will work with case studies, breath, connection.
- Learn how to make your own plant essences
You will receive course materials, your own elixir blend of plant essences, a certificate of attendance and a discount on any essences purchased or coaching/consultations booked during the workshop.
Refreshments and a light lunch are provided.
Please bring a notebook, pens and curiosity!
As we care for people, how deeply are we observing them? Digging beneath the diagnosis to observe the nature of the person and the patterns that presents? My father taught me tough lessons on this in the place where dementia and pain get blurred.