Natural Doula Foundation Online Workshop
The Natural Doula training is designed for those supporting one or many in their personal or professional life. It equips students with a solid grounding in compassionate care techniques and teaches methods to work with and deepen a connection with nature to aid wellbeing.
In this three session online workshop we will explore:
- Death, dying and living in the last stages of life
- What does an end of life doula do?
- What is meant by compassionate care
- Communication skills
- Comforting care practices including breath, energy, visualisation
- Plant essences - what they are and ways to use them
- Having a plan - advance care directives, funeral planning and paperwork that will help everyone when the end is near
This course is helpful for families, carers, hospice volunteers, counsellors and complementary practitioners and anyone interested in increasing their skills et for helping and caring for people in palliative care and at the end of life.
The fee includes course materials and a Certificate of Attendance.
This course starts Wednesday 7 April and will run once a week for 3 weeks.
Each session will take place on Zoom. Recordings of the sessions will be made available afterwards, so if you are unable to attend live on the call, you won't miss out on the content.
This workshop is complemented by the deeper dive into the full Natural Doula Training available in online and in-person options.
Do you know what a loved one will want if they suddenly get really sick? When my mother was told she had six months to live we talked about what ...