Make: Archeus Facial Serum
Now you can learn how to make one of my favorite formulas!
My handcrafted Archeus skincare products are made from natural and organically grown ingredients. Calendula is prized for its antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties which is why we love it so much for use in many of our products. In this luxurious oil, certified organic camellia and evening primrose oils are infused with botanic extracts and essential oils used traditionally to improve the appearance of skin. It's ideal for all skin types including mature and sensitive skin.
- Calendula has wound healing and antiseptic qualities, ideal for problem skin
- Helichrysum is a calming herb that is wonderful for skin repair and noted for use on scars
- Sandalwood is prized in ayurvedic medicine for its effect on balancing the skin
- Evening Primrose Oil is rich in Omega-6 and is widely used to encourage skin-cell regeneration
- Rose plant essence made from plants in the Archeus gardens adds a feeling of joy and appreciation of the beauty around us.
Skin feel: light facial oil
This course comes with PDFs and videos to talk you through the process of making this serum, plus lots information about the ingredients and why I selected them to make this product.
INGREDIENTS: Camellia sinensis (Camellia) oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract*, Stellaria media (Chickweed) extract*, Plantago major (Plantain) extract*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu kola) extract, Hypericum (St John’s Wort) extract*, Alphabisabolol, Tocopherol, Helichrysum italicum (Everlasting) oil**, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) oil**, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood) oil**, Rosa damascena (Rose) Archeus plant essence ++
*certified organic, **therapeutic grade, ++organically grown
"I adore this serum. It's got a lovely fragrance and feel ... it is light, absorbs well, feels nourishing and my skin just soaks it up" - TRUDI
Do you know what a loved one will want if they suddenly get really sick? When my mother was told she had six months to live we talked about what ...