- HOW TO USE
The name Aquilegia is derived from the Latin Aquila (an eagle) as the spurs of the flowers are said to resemble an eagle’s claws. Its other name, Columbine, comes from the Latin columba for a dove or a pigeon.
This plant is also known as Granny’s Bonnet and is a favorite in cottage gardens. While it is no longer used in herbal medicine, I love working at a quantum level with this essence and the medicine wheel. I think of it as the Spirit Woman Remedy. On the wheel in the North we find ourselves in the place of lineage, knowledge, and stories handed down, and I think of the granny, the crone, the wise woman knowledge that is passed from one generation to the next. Then I see the eagle taking flight in the east, a place of transcendence, rebirth. For me, this essence is about stepping into our women’s wisdom, owning our stories, our sense of who we are in this world, and with that ownership and knowledge, we can step into a new day with profound inner wisdom and spiritual guidance.
Aquilegia enables us to tap into the deep feminine to navigate the new day, to see the bigger picture and our place within it. I love this essence – I find it joyous, confident and wise.
Planetary influence: Venus
Medicine wheel: North and East
PLANT ESSENCES ARE SIMPLE TO USE
Place 2-3 drops on the tongue or add to a glass of water. Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
You can also place a drop on your hand and then anoint chakra and/or pulse points with it.
Add a couple of drops to an aroma diffuser - it will not give off an aroma, but will imbue the room with the energy of the plant.
This essence contains: Aquilegia (Aquilegia vulgaris), Aqua, Grape alcohol.
10ml/0.33 fl.oz stock oral dropper bottle
DEEPEN YOUR CONNECTION TO NATURE
Courses and workshops are available here at the Centre for Nature Connection to help you learn how to work with plant essences for wellbeing and support.
- Swing arms on all full suspension bicycles (except the Session, Scratch swing arms).
- Session, Scratch, Slash and Ticket aluminum frames and swing arms
- Session and Slash carbon frames and swing arms.
- All rear suspension linkage components, including bearings, rocker link, and hardware.
- RIDE+ motor, controller, and battery pack (2 years or 600 charges, whichever comes first).
- All original Bontrager forks, parts, and components (except consumables such as tires).
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.
There is no related products to display.